This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Zea_Mays Italien Local time: 16:55 Engelska till Tyska + ...
Oct 31, 2023
I have noticed that my membership start date has been changed and is now stating "Dec. 2021" while it is (19th) February 2008 - the registration confirmation email is still in my inbox.
I am posting this here as I can't submit a change request (it says "Your start date can not be earlier than your registration date").
texjax DDS PhD
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
It looks like your "member since" date reset in 2021, when your membership expired in August and was renewed in that December. You are correct about your registration date on the site. Your first membership purchase was in June of 2009 (thanks!), so I have set the date back to that. You'll see your membership purchase/renewal history in the Wallet section of your account.
Jared
Zea_Mays
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Zea_Mays Italien Local time: 16:55 Engelska till Tyska + ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jared
Oct 31, 2023
This change has happened recently as it always stated 2009 (quite a long time ago indeed),
and as far as I can see some other members are affected where 2023 is shown as their membership start year.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
texjax DDS PhD Local time: 10:55 Medlem (2006) Engelska till Italienska + ...
Another bug?
Nov 1, 2023
Same here, thank you Zea for pointing that out.
I believe I registered at the beginning of 2006, and I've been a paying member since May 10, 2006. However it's now stated that I've been a member since November 22, 2018.
The current error appears both in my profile and in the KudoZ leaders page. Not sure where else this information can be found.
[Edited at 2023-11-01 19:49 GMT]
Michele Fauble
Zea_Mays
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Michele Fauble Local time: 07:55 Norska till Engelska + ...
Me too
Nov 1, 2023
Wrong membership date on my profile too.
Maybe we should get a membership discount until all the bigs are fixed.
Zea_Mays
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Jennifer Levey Chile Local time: 11:55 Spanska till Engelska + ...
And me!
Nov 1, 2023
My profile says Registered at ProZ.com: Oct 2014
But my Kudoz record shows that my first answer was posted on 9 Feb '06.
I also have a pending support ticket ( https://www.proz.com/ticket/730625 ) concerning the absence of posts in the 'Poll discussion' forum in my "My forum posts" list. I now realise that that same list doesn't show any forum posts at all prior... See more
My profile says Registered at ProZ.com: Oct 2014
But my Kudoz record shows that my first answer was posted on 9 Feb '06.
I also have a pending support ticket ( https://www.proz.com/ticket/730625 ) concerning the absence of posts in the 'Poll discussion' forum in my "My forum posts" list. I now realise that that same list doesn't show any forum posts at all prior to the (incorrect) registration date indicated above.
The good news is that the Browniz I am losing on account of these bugs aren't worth anything anyway... ▲ Collapse
Zea_Mays
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value