How to translate PDF comments using XFDF file
Thread poster: Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 19:58
English to Russian
Nov 17, 2022

Several years ago I replied to the subject question here. However something has changed in the Google Drive policies over these years, and when people come across my old reply, they attempt to download the XFDF file type settings for Trados and I have to grant them access every time. This only happens w... See more
Several years ago I replied to the subject question here. However something has changed in the Google Drive policies over these years, and when people come across my old reply, they attempt to download the XFDF file type settings for Trados and I have to grant them access every time. This only happens with old files uploaded years ago. Newly uploaded files won't require granting access.
I can't edit my post at the RWS community anymore. The only way for me now is to re-upload the file. Here is the updated link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IETrJuHJHWw-CXfzbtsyK8OL_9uStx1A/view?usp=share_link

I would appreciate if anybody can add a comment there to share the updated link. Just one line in bold would suffice: Updated link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IETrJuHJHWw-CXfzbtsyK8OL_9uStx1A/view?usp=share_link
That's it. Thank you.
Collapse

Sebastian Witte
Sebastian Witte  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:58
Member (2004)
English to German
+ ...
RE: How to translate PDF comments using XFDF file Nov 17, 2022

Done

Stepan Konev

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 19:58
English to Russian
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Nov 17, 2022

Yeah, I have received a notification. Thank you very much.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to translate PDF comments using XFDF file

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »