Thread poster: Angel Llacuna
Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 21:46
Danish to English
+ ...
Good question May 24, 2023

I don't know. My guess would be that it takes the first in the list. I can do a test if you want*. You may not have access to the latest version due to certain unfortunate circumstances you can do nothing about.

* Just not until tomorrow evening. Super busy with non-native English UI strings – an absolute nightmare.

Stepan Konev

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 23:46
English to Russian
No prob May 24, 2023

Thomas T. Frost wrote:
I don't know. My guess would be that it takes the first in the list. I can do a test if you want*.
No, I don't want you to test it. I just thought you may already know that, but no need for testing. I get access to the latest version from time to time when my clients give me a CAL license and it happens quite often. But my question is not that big deal to spend your time. Thank you.

Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 21:46
Danish to English
+ ...
Good May 24, 2023

Okay, that's good to know.

Angel Llacuna
Angel Llacuna  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 22:46
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
answer I got from memoQ Support : May 25, 2023

" Go to the 'Project Home' menu, and select the 'Translation Memories' tab on the left.

Here, you can select the translation memories that the project will use during the pre-translation."

Since I use an older version of memoQ (8.7), the TMs cannot be selected
on the Pre-Translate panel. I should select them on the Translation Memories tab

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

master memory vs. working memory in Pre-translate

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »