How to delete old, remote resources?
Thread poster: Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
Apr 13, 2023

How can I remove these old, remote links to resources from memoQ 2015?

Termbases:

tb

TM's:

TM

[Edited at 2023-04-13 07:51 GMT]

Laurent Di Raimondo
Laurent Di Raimondo  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 02:01
English to French
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
As easy as pie! Apr 13, 2023

I quite frankly don't understand what you mean by "remote resources".

But whenever you want to delete any Term Base on memoQ, go first to the Resource console > Term Bases. Then select the wrong TB you want to get rid of and right click on it. On the scroll list, select Delete. You will be invited to confirm and confirm your choice.

In the event you get an error message, confirm all the same. I recommand to close your memoQ application afterwaeds and reload it.
... See more

But whenever you want to delete any Term Base on memoQ, go first to the Resource console > Term Bases. Then select the wrong TB you want to get rid of and right click on it. On the scroll list, select Delete. You will be invited to confirm and confirm your choice.

In the event you get an error message, confirm all the same. I recommand to close your memoQ application afterwaeds and reload it.

If it doesn't work out, delete it straight from your hard disk, but after having closed your memoQ application as a prior precaution. All memoQ resources are usually stored by default on this path: C:/ProgramData/MemoQ/Term Bases. Simply delete the old file into the Term Bases folder.
Collapse

SKLIANCHUK YULIIA

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
TOPIC STARTER
Re: mote Apr 13, 2023

Laurent Di Raimondo wrote:

These resources were on the client’s server. Remote is Kilgray terminology.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to delete old, remote resources?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »