For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - How to make the most of the new SDL Trados Studio 2011

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar - How to make the most of the new SDL Trados Studio 2011".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ahmed Badawy
Ahmed Badawy  Identity Verified
Saudi Arabia
Local time: 08:32
English to Arabic
+ ...
senior Translator Nov 23, 2011

i wish to be joined to your webinar as i have a special desire to insight the software tool.

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 02:32
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Get access now! Nov 23, 2011

Dear Ahmed,

You can register for this webinar by clicking on the button labelled "Get access now!", on the right margin of this page. Please let me know if you have any other question.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Angepad
Angepad
Local time: 07:32
English to Italian
+ ...
SDL Trados Nov 30, 2011

Dear Colleagues,
I will attend this event for the first time. I still don't have the 2011 version of Trados, is it necessary or can I just listen without working on it?
Kind regards,
Ange

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Duplicate post.
Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:32
Spanish to English
+ ...
No additional software needed to attend webinar Nov 30, 2011

You do not need to have SDL Trados software to participate in the free webinar - only an up to date browser, internet connection of sufficient speed, and speakers/headset so you can listen. You do not need a microphone, as you will only be watching/listening and not speaking during the free webinar (questions are typed).

Here is a lin
... See more
You do not need to have SDL Trados software to participate in the free webinar - only an up to date browser, internet connection of sufficient speed, and speakers/headset so you can listen. You do not need a microphone, as you will only be watching/listening and not speaking during the free webinar (questions are typed).

Here is a link to the full FAQ on attending free webinars - http://www.proz.com/faq/proz_com_events/proz_com_webinars.html#free_webinars

Thanks for your interest, hope to "see" you next week during the session.

Regards,

Drew
Collapse

Ivana Posaric
Ivana Posaric
Luxembourg
English to Croatian
+ ...
Hello Dec 6, 2011

Is there a possibility to save the webinar for later viewing? I am interested but unfortunately cannot meet the deadline.

Thank you, I.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Hello Dec 6, 2011

Ivana P wrote:

Is there a possibility to save the webinar for later viewing? I am interested but unfortunately cannot meet the deadline.

Thank you, I.

A link to the video will be emailed to all registrants within a working week after the webinar. Please note that you will have unlimitted access to this video and it will be available from this page, http://www.proz.com/videos/my_videos

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Céline Déprez
Céline Déprez  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
Link Dec 7, 2011

Hello,

I have registered for this webinar a few weeks ago but then experienced problems with my computer and lost the mail in which was indicated the link for this webinar. How can I retrieve the link ?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
Best regards

Céline

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Link Dec 7, 2011

Céline Déprez wrote:

Hello,

I have registered for this webinar a few weeks ago but then experienced problems with my computer and lost the mail in which was indicated the link for this webinar. How can I retrieve the link ?
Best regards

Céline

Hello Céline,

I have resent a link to the email address you used upon webinar registration. You would need to use it to join the session.
In case you have not received the email invitation please feel free to submit a support request. Thanks!

My bests,
Helen

Céline Déprez
Céline Déprez  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
Link Dec 7, 2011

Helen Shepelenko wrote:

Céline Déprez wrote:

Hello,

Best regards

Céline

Hello Céline,

I have resent a link to the email address you used upon webinar registration. You would need to use it to join the session.
In case you have not received the email invitation please feel free to submit a support request. Thanks!

My bests,
Helen

Thank you very much, Helen! I have received with email with the link.

Best regards,
Céline

Ivana Posaric
Ivana Posaric
Luxembourg
English to Croatian
+ ...
Thank you Dec 7, 2011

Thank you so much, kind regards from Croatia
Helen Shepelenko wrote:

Ivana P wrote:

Thank you, I.

A link to the video will be emailed to all registrants within a working week after the webinar. Please note that you will have unlimitted access to this video and it will be available from this page, http://www.proz.com/videos/my_videos

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Edilson Duarte
Edilson Duarte
Brazil
English to Portuguese
Link Dec 8, 2011

Helen Shepelenko wrote:

Céline Déprez wrote:

Hello,

Best regards

Céline

Hello Céline,

My bests,
Helen

Hi Helen, I just registered for this webinar and it is about to start. Is still it possible to get the link?

InGoodSpanish
InGoodSpanish
English to Spanish
+ ...
Missed it :-( Dec 12, 2011

Is there any way I can access the video of this webinar? Thank you!!

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:32
Spanish to English
+ ...
Link to recording Dec 12, 2011

Recordings for each of the free webinar week sessions can be found at http://www.proz.com/videos/free%20webinar%20week%20videos

Thanks

Drew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - How to make the most of the new SDL Trados Studio 2011

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »