For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Expanding your translation business

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Expanding your translation business".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ines R.
Ines R.
Spain
Local time: 06:12
Spanish to German
+ ...
I want to participate Jun 1, 2011

I think it's crucial for us to knwo how to expand our business in times of crisis...!

Nataliya Klimova
Nataliya Klimova  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 07:12
Russian to English
+ ...
Looking forward! Jun 9, 2011

Oh, well, my point is that it's much easier to expand one's business at the time of crisis)))
I'm looking forward to find out the ways!
See ya)

MarkETurley
MarkETurley
United States
Local time: 00:12
English to Spanish
Excellent Webinar Jun 16, 2011

Many "bullets" of concrete ways to develop/improve the "business." Direct, without wasting time or getting distracted. Problems with Powerpoint only negative and your message still came through. Thanks, Mark Turley

Hassan Abdou
Hassan Abdou  Identity Verified
Saudi Arabia
Local time: 07:12
English to Arabic
+ ...
Thank you Jun 16, 2011

Thank you Lucia, you are very professional; I really enjoyed listening to you once again.

Przemek Kalemba
Przemek Kalemba  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:12
Member (2011)
English to Polish
+ ...
Webinar Video Jun 22, 2011

Is there any chance to get the recording as I have missed the webinar, unfortunately?

Thanks.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Video recording Jun 23, 2011

Hello Przemek,

Thank you for considering to take the training.

You might wish to find the video at the ProZ.com video center, http://www.proz.com/videos/tutorials%20on%20proz.com , or better stay tuned and sign up for the upcoming Expanding your translation busines
... See more
Hello Przemek,

Thank you for considering to take the training.

You might wish to find the video at the ProZ.com video center, http://www.proz.com/videos/tutorials%20on%20proz.com , or better stay tuned and sign up for the upcoming Expanding your translation business online training, http://www.proz.com/translator-training/format/webinar-presentations , as you will have a great chance to participate in the live session and ask the experienced trainer any question regarding the topic.

Hope this helps and happy training!

My bests,
Helen
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Expanding your translation business

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »