For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
ProZ.com: Marketing and Communicating your linguistic talent and business services Workshop

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "ProZ.com: Marketing and Communicating your linguistic talent and business services Workshop".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

María Goretti Acosta
María Goretti Acosta
Spain
Local time: 00:53
English to Spanish
+ ...
Prize. May 26, 2011

If you ever decide to decrease the prize of the course, please let me know. Thanks.

marlenebt
marlenebt  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
i've registered... but I'm not yet an attendee Jun 8, 2011

I'm interested in this course, but somewhat set-back by the fee for a single day of conferencing (with travel costs added to it). Is it still going ahead? I am keen, as it's daunting to be starting off with this freelance malarky, and I notice that there seem to be a few others like me who have registered but not yet coming up as "attendees". How many people are required for the course to go ahead. Is it the cost that is holding people back? Do we know if it's going ahead or not?

Olivia Clark (X)
Olivia Clark (X)  Identity Verified
French to English
I would also attend if the cost was lower Jun 15, 2011

It seems rather steep for one day's learning...

Katharina Wawrzon-Stewart
Katharina Wawrzon-Stewart  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to German
+ ...
Steep pricing... Jun 17, 2011

... my feelings exactly. I can see a big fat zero in brackets next to Attendees suggesting that nobody has coughed up any money yet. How does the organiser justify the investment of $100 for a one-day course?

Soledad Azcona
Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
Free webinar as an overview of the workshop Jun 17, 2011

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback.

I invite you to participate in the FREE webinar http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/5054 that will be a summary of the Marketing and Communicating your linguistic talent and business services Workshop in London. It will also provide the essence of some dozen webinars conducted by Pritam Bhattacharyya on the theme of Ma
... See more
Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback.

I invite you to participate in the FREE webinar http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/5054 that will be a summary of the Marketing and Communicating your linguistic talent and business services Workshop in London. It will also provide the essence of some dozen webinars conducted by Pritam Bhattacharyya on the theme of Marketing and Communication at ProZ.com.

The webinar will also include a Q&A session with the trainer.

If you can't make it to this session it will also be available as an on demand video in this page.

Best regards,

Soledad
Collapse

Nicole L. R.
Nicole L. R.
Ireland
Member (2008)
Portuguese
+ ...
Link Jun 18, 2011

Hello Soledad, yesterday we were told we would receive an email with the link for the E-book mentioned in the Webinar. Was this emails already sent to the participants?

Regards,

Nicole

Soledad Azcona
Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
Free E-book Jun 21, 2011

Dear Nicole,

I have just emailed you the link. It is not visible in the page as it is of free access to participants only. You can get access to the webinar recording above.

Thanks!

Soledad

marlenebt
marlenebt  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
Now signed up Jun 24, 2011

Hey,

Thank you Pritam for your webinar. There really is a lot to consider... I've been aware of that in recent dealings and I look forward to coming to the conference and meeting up in person with others who are in the same boat as I am. I'd like to encourage others to join in also to make this a really worthwhile day.

Marlene

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ.com: Marketing and Communicating your linguistic talent and business services Workshop

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »