For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados 2007 - Translator's Workbench Getting Started - Certification Level 1

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados 2007 - Translator's Workbench Getting Started - Certification Level 1".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Birgit Sabin
Birgit Sabin  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:51
Member (2011)
English to Danish
+ ...
system requirements Mar 27, 2011

Is the course interactive, i.e. can you ask individual questions if your computer does not respond as expected?
I have a new computer with Windows 2010 and Word 2007.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
GoToWebinar System Requirements Mar 29, 2011

Hello Birgit,

To attend an online webinar the following is required:

For PC-based participants:

* Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Mozilla® Firefox® 3.0 or newer or Google™ Chrome™ 5.0 or newer (JavaScript™ and Java™ enabled)
* Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
* Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection
* Minimum of Pentium® class 1GHz CPU with 512 MB of RAM (recommended) (2 GB of RAM for Windows® Vist
... See more
Hello Birgit,

To attend an online webinar the following is required:

For PC-based participants:

* Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Mozilla® Firefox® 3.0 or newer or Google™ Chrome™ 5.0 or newer (JavaScript™ and Java™ enabled)
* Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
* Minimum of Pentium® class 1GHz CPU with 512 MB of RAM (recommended) (2 GB of RAM for Windows® Vista)

For Mac®-based participants:

* Safari™ 3.0 or newer, Firefox® 3.0 or newer or Google™ Chrome™ 5.0 or newer (JavaScript™ and Java™ enabled)
* Mac OS® X 10.4.11 – Tiger® or newer
* PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor (512 MB of RAM or better recommended)

Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection, a microphone and speakers. (A USB headset is recommended.)

Please check the requirement and see if your computer meets them. Also, please feel free to submit a support request, http://www.proz.com/support/ , if you have any doubts.

Also, during the webinar all attendees will watch and listen to the presentation; they will also be able to type their question in the dedicated area - "Questions" - I will receive answers from the trainer.

Hope this helps.

Please let me know if you need anything else and good luck with the training.

My bests,
Helen
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2007 - Translator's Workbench Getting Started - Certification Level 1

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »