My profile view defaults to just my bio section being visible!
Thread poster: Korana Lasić
Korana Lasić
Korana Lasić  Identity Verified
Serbian to English
+ ...
Nov 1, 2023

Why? How can I switch it back to immediately showing standardised info view. I do like it better! Thanks!

Andrea Capuselli
Andrea Capuselli
Local time: 16:52
SITE STAFF
SITE LOCALIZER
To change the pre-set view of your profile, click here: Nov 1, 2023

Hi, Korana,

I hope that you are well.

To change the pre-set view of your profile, click on you chosen option from the "Preferred display format: Standardized / Personalized" at the upper left corner of your profile, right above your profile picture. With the "Personalized" view, your visitors will see your "about me" first.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Korana Lasić

Korana Lasić
Korana Lasić  Identity Verified
Serbian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Nov 1, 2023

Andrea Capuselli wrote:

Hi, Korana,

I hope that you are well.

To change the pre-set view of your profile, click on you chosen option from the "Preferred display format: Standardized / Personalized" at the upper left corner of your profile, right above your profile picture. With the "Personalized" view, your visitors will see your "about me" first.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if I can help with anything else.
Thank you very much!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My profile view defaults to just my bio section being visible!

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »