Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: Which Internet browser do you usually use?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Marlene Blanshay
Marlene Blanshay  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 13:53
Member (2009)
French to English
+ ...
ie tab...good idea Nov 1, 2010

Sam21 wrote:

Marlene Blanshay wrote:

but there are some sites that are optimized for Exploder, so I have that on my laptop as well.

you can use the IE tab, works perfectly on Firefox. (Google it and download it from the Mozilla addons site)

I believe that Chrome might win the race on the long run. Yet Firefox is simply No.1 today, I believe.

it's not available yet for my version of firefox....

Muriel Vasconcellos
Muriel Vasconcellos  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:53
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Explorer and Firefox Nov 2, 2010

I have my computer set up with Explorer as the default; then I use Firefox for my heavy-duty research. This works well with KudoZ, for example: I keep the site open on Explorer but research the answers on Firefox. That way I have the site open all the time and never get confused.

Plus there are times when one works and the other doesn't. I think it's good business to always have a backup.

traductrice-ac
traductrice-ac
Local time: 13:53
French to English
+ ...
Firefox Dec 13, 2010

I prefer Firefox for a number of reasons, but perhaps I haven't given Google Chrome much of a chance. I enjoy the ease of bookmarking and personal customization with firefox.

Jarosław Sawiuk
Jarosław Sawiuk  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 19:53
Member (2012)
English to Polish
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Firefox Feb 22, 2011

I would gladly use Chrome, if someone can tell me how to add proz term search as a search engine.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Which Internet browser do you usually use?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »