Omega T 6.0.0 - problem with the keyboard shortcut "rightALT + n"
Thread poster: Szymon Luczak
Szymon Luczak
Szymon Luczak
Slovakia
New user
Apr 17

Good morning
I would like to ask how to remove the keyboard shortcut "rightALT+n" which moves the cursor to the beginning of a line? The problem is that on the Polish keyboard under the same shortcut there is a letter "ń" which I cannot get through this. In older versions of OmegaT there was no problem with this.

Dzień dobry
Chciałbym się zapytać w jaki sposób usunąć skrót klawiszowy "prawyALT+n", który przenosi kursor na początek linii? Problem w tym, że na
... See more
Good morning
I would like to ask how to remove the keyboard shortcut "rightALT+n" which moves the cursor to the beginning of a line? The problem is that on the Polish keyboard under the same shortcut there is a letter "ń" which I cannot get through this. In older versions of OmegaT there was no problem with this.

Dzień dobry
Chciałbym się zapytać w jaki sposób usunąć skrót klawiszowy "prawyALT+n", który przenosi kursor na początek linii? Problem w tym, że na polskiej klawiaturze pod takim samym skrótem znajduje się litera "ń", której przez to nie mogę uzyskać. W starszych wersjach OmegaT nie było z tym problemu.
Collapse

Dragomir Kovacevic
Dragomir Kovacevic  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 22:02
Italian to Serbian
+ ...
something like pag+ or arrow-to-the-left Apr 17

I cannot remember, but usually I always succeed to jump onto the beginning of the translated segment, like this:
- translate segment
- hit arrow-to left direction, or pag up.

I found it intuitivelly, but I can't really remember the movement; it always works. Try.

Szymon Luczak wrote:

Good morning

Dzień dobry
Chciałbym się zapytać w jaki sposób usunąć skrót klawiszowy "prawyALT+n", który przenosi kursor na początek linii? Problem w tym, że na polskiej klawiaturze pod takim samym skrótem znajduje się litera "ń", której przez to nie mogę uzyskać. W starszych wersjach OmegaT nie było z tym problemu.

Szymon Luczak
Szymon Luczak
Slovakia
New user
TOPIC STARTER
RE Apr 18

Thank you, for the information. But I still don't know how to deactivate the operation of the keyboard shortcut "rightALT + n". In other programs (e.g. MS Word, OpenOffice) everything works OK.

Dragomir Kovacevic
Dragomir Kovacevic  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 22:02
Italian to Serbian
+ ...
Arrow-up (Pag+) works, checked Apr 23

Arrow-up (Pag+) works, checked. Jumps in front of the target, after translating it.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Omega T 6.0.0 - problem with the keyboard shortcut "rightALT + n"

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »