1st Annual ProZ.com Translation Contest: Awakening: just a few more votes needed in Deu>Ukr
Thread poster: RominaZ
RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 8, 2009

Dear all,

Winners of the 1st Annual ProZ.com Translation Contest: Awakening have been announced in seventy-two pairs. However, voting is still open in other pairs that have not received a sufficient number of votes to select a winner based on the votes of a more representative number of colleagues.

This is t
... See more
Dear all,

Winners of the 1st Annual ProZ.com Translation Contest: Awakening have been announced in seventy-two pairs. However, voting is still open in other pairs that have not received a sufficient number of votes to select a winner based on the votes of a more representative number of colleagues.

This is the case of German>Ukrainian. Just a few more votes are needed in this pair. I would like to invite the members and users of the site who work in this pair and are native in Ukrainian to help select a winner with their vote.

To vote in German>Ukrainian click here.

As soon as the necessary votes are received in this pair, voting will close.

All voters will participate in the iPod drawing and will be credited browniz once the contest finishes.

Thanks for your help!

Romina

(The original post was edited to update the information).
Collapse

Vladimir Romanov
Vladimir Romanov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 21:09
English to Russian
+ ...
The Russian>Ukrainian link doesn't work Jan 9, 2009

Hi Romina,

I can not open Russian>Ukrainian contest page - an error message is displayed (This pair is temporarily closed - Back).

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Voting has closed in Russian>Ukrainian. Jan 9, 2009

Hi Vladimir,

Yes, you are right. Fortunately, a sufficient number of votes was received in that pair and voting closed today.

I will update my original post now.

Thanks for your willingness to help.

Romina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

1st Annual ProZ.com Translation Contest: Awakening: just a few more votes needed in Deu>Ukr

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »