Silvia Oviedo Lopez
Silvia Oviedo Lopez  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:24
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 16, 2006

Hi,

I've migrated a termbase from MT 95 to MT7. I've done it in two different computers. In one of them (in which only the client version is installed) the migration was successfully accomplished. In the other one (in which the Server version is installed) some field tags are not showing ("Term": House is replaced by ? House).
This only happens with MultiTerm default layouts. It shows if I apply a custom layout.
Any idea of why this is happening?
Any help will be r
... See more
Hi,

I've migrated a termbase from MT 95 to MT7. I've done it in two different computers. In one of them (in which only the client version is installed) the migration was successfully accomplished. In the other one (in which the Server version is installed) some field tags are not showing ("Term": House is replaced by ? House).
This only happens with MultiTerm default layouts. It shows if I apply a custom layout.
Any idea of why this is happening?
Any help will be really appreciated.

Cheers,

Silvia.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Field tags not showing (Index level)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »