TM server administration
Autor de la hebra: iamsara
iamsara
iamsara
Local time: 15:12
inglés al español
Oct 9, 2006

Hi, I´m using Trados Freelance 6.5 and I know I can connect to a remote TM with TM Anywhere.

However, this time I want to work in a project where several translators will add their translations into a remote TM and then I will proofread their translations connecting to this TM via TM Anywhere.

My question is, I don´t know which version I need to “place” this TM in a server and the procedure I have to follow to do so, it is, to be the administrator of the TM.
... See more
Hi, I´m using Trados Freelance 6.5 and I know I can connect to a remote TM with TM Anywhere.

However, this time I want to work in a project where several translators will add their translations into a remote TM and then I will proofread their translations connecting to this TM via TM Anywhere.

My question is, I don´t know which version I need to “place” this TM in a server and the procedure I have to follow to do so, it is, to be the administrator of the TM.

Thanks in advance.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM server administration

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »