Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6] >
Powwow: Grenoble - France

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Grenoble - France".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Allibert (X)
Allibert (X)
Local time: 16:10
D'accord pour le 25 Dec 8, 2005

co.libri (X)
co.libri (X)
France
German to French
+ ...
D'accord pour le 25 alors Dec 8, 2005

Sara Freitas
Sara Freitas
France
French to English
OK pour le 25 Dec 8, 2005

Richard Grant
Richard Grant  Identity Verified
French to English
Still Ok Dec 8, 2005

Just finalize your arrangements and let me know organizer. I don't live far from Grenoble and just have to get on a train!

alvanice
alvanice
English to French
+ ...
25th of January confirmed Dec 9, 2005

Wednesday 25th of January confirmed for the pow wow in Grenoble. For those who come from outside Grenoble, let me know if you need accommodation. We'll meet at the O'Callahan pub place de Bérulle at 6pm. Depending on the number confirmed, I'll book at the Namesté, Indian restaurant. Any other suggestions welcome. Please confirm or sign up, this is going to be a nice evening.

Allibert (X)
Allibert (X)
C'est ok pour moi, Dec 9, 2005

je ne sais pas placer les "yes")

Richard Grant
Richard Grant  Identity Verified
French to English
I accept with thanks Dec 9, 2005

Alvanice, you finally seem to have organised a good evening, bravo. I would appreciate staying over and going back the following morning, if it's not too inconvenient. I can bring my sleeping bag if necessary! See you then.

Sara Freitas
Sara Freitas
France
French to English
Not crazy about Namastay for Indian food... Dec 12, 2005

Il y a 2 restos que j'avais envie d'essayer: le 5 (musée de Grenoble) et La Ferme à Dédé qui est relativement nouveau et qui est à côté de la place aux Herbes. Est-ce que quelqu'un les a déjà essayés? Qui serait partant pour la Ferme à Dédé??

Sara Freitas
Sara Freitas
France
French to English
Si on veut la cuisine Indienne... Dec 12, 2005

à mon humble avis le Bombay (cours JJ donc pas au centre pieton) est de loin le meilleur resto indien sur Grenoble. J'y vais regulièrement depuis 2001...en plus ils viennent de rénover le restaurant...

alvanice
alvanice
English to French
+ ...
Le Namastay pour l'ambiance et la proximité Dec 12, 2005

Merci pour tes suggestions Sara ! J'ai suggéré le Namastay pour l'ambiance et parce que c'est dans le périmètre du vieux Grenoble. Le restaurant du musée je suis déjà allée, je trouve l'ambiance froide. Le Bombay je ne connais pas, ce serait une occasion de marcher dans les rues de Grenoble, la Ferme à Dédé peut être une option, en semaine c'est peut-être plus calme. Je vais me renseigner pour les prix et les jours d'ouverture de ces restaurants. Je vous tiens au courant !

sarah bryant (X)
sarah bryant (X)
France
French to English
+ ...
au secour! Jan 10, 2006

I'm trying to get info on signing up for the meet. I'd like to participate. How far is it from the Nîmes area to Grenoble and could someone perhaps put me up or is there a pension pas chère dans le coin? Merci, Sarah

sarah bryant (X)
sarah bryant (X)
France
French to English
+ ...
Thanks Pilar! Jan 10, 2006

All set for directions - have Mappy, will travel. Is there anyone coming from this direction, le Gard ou l'Herault? We could come together (I don't mind driving). Thanks again. I'm looking forward to it.

alvanice
alvanice
English to French
+ ...
Possible accomodation Jan 10, 2006

I just realized that there's a Balladins Hotel (33 euros/night 1 or 2 persons) close to where I live in a convenient area (Montbonnot). From there you can take the motorway to go back to Savoie or a turnpike that takes you to other directions. There's also a Formule 1 in Gières, conveniently located not far from main roads, this one is 30 euros and I think they also accomodate 1 or 2 persons. I can give you more information if you wish.

sarah bryant (X)
sarah bryant (X)
France
French to English
+ ...
Sorry to back out Jan 14, 2006

Thank you for all the info you've gathered. I've had a think and come to the conclusion that I will be worthless dead meat this time around. I have to go to London to sit a stressful exam and won't be back til the Monday. Wednesday is just too juste. But please keep me posted for future events. I really am interested! Have fun and send pics! Thanks again!

co.libri (X)
co.libri (X)
France
German to French
+ ...
Bonjour Robert, Jan 16, 2006

Alvanice va faire le décompte des participants à la fin de la semaine, puis elle proposera un resto et une heure à laquelle on se retrouvera, c'est bien ça ? Personnellement, je ne dirai pas non au resto indien, je ne suis encore jamais allé au Bombay et j'ai bien envie de le "tester"

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Grenoble - France

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »