Impact of MT and AI on the translator's work
Thread poster: SMarcin
SMarcin
SMarcin
Poland
May 1

Hello,
I am a student and am currently working on a diploma project investigating the impact of machine translation and AI on the work of translators.

The survey is short, fully anonymous and will be used for research purposes only.

Thank you very much for taking your time to complete my survey, if you have any additional comments on the survey or other useful information for my study, please include them in your last reply or by replying to this post.

... See more
Hello,
I am a student and am currently working on a diploma project investigating the impact of machine translation and AI on the work of translators.

The survey is short, fully anonymous and will be used for research purposes only.

Thank you very much for taking your time to complete my survey, if you have any additional comments on the survey or other useful information for my study, please include them in your last reply or by replying to this post.

Thank you again for your help.

Survey: https://forms.gle/EHF7eGdf4H3k1LkV6
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Impact of MT and AI on the translator's work

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »