Facebook for your business: how to create a successful page and attract more followers.
The Internet continues to change and evolve, connecting people and companies, while representing a unique and powerful content marketing tool.
Among all the social media platforms and online resources, Facebook still represents a good an popular platform where people interact, network, share information on products and services, but also support and follow their favourite artists/brands.
This is why, as freelancers, we can benefit from the development of such tools, create a business Facebook page to (a) engage people into unique conversations, (b) create a community and passionate followers/supporters, (c) share unique branded content (d) market our services and expertise, (e) provide useful company updates and info, (f) help us reach new potential followers, companies and clients.
In this one hour course, we will understand how to:
• create a Facebook page from scratch
• choose the right topics and contents to share and use to engage people
• use our new Facebook page to build a community of passionate followers
• connect our other online platforms and social media to Facebook
The course will analyse a series of examples from the translation industry, highlighting the main features of every page and giving to the students tips and ideas on how to maintain the page updated and fresh without loosing the balance.
This course suits:
• freelancers starting out in the translation industry
• experienced freelancers willing to refresh their marketing strategies
In this course you will learn how to:
• create a Facebook page
• create unique contents to market and brand your business
• engage people and create a passionate community of supporters
• use Facebook as a marketing tool
Click to expand
• set up a Facebook business page from scratch: page creation, business description, practical usage of multimedia and personalised contents
• how to use your Facebook business page: posts, notes, multimedia, social features, external resources. etc.
• how to find your personal and unique style
• tips and ideas to maintain the communication fresh and active
• Facebook as a marketing tool: what and what not to share, when to share, how to create your content, etc.
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
ProZ.com videos require a current flash player. Update here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
Price: 15.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording. How do I purchase the video? To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records. How do I access the video? Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here
Sara Colombo View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course