Architecture, Engineering, Construction Bilingual Dictionary/Glossary
Thread poster: Jenniferan
Jenniferan
Jenniferan
Spanish to English
Jun 18, 2001

Does anybody know of a good, complete Bilingual Dictionary (Spanish>English of Architectural, Engineering and Construction terms?

Marcus Malabad
Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Canada
German to English
+ ...
Jul 22, 2001

Jeniffer,

[I\'m copying this from my reply to Cindy\'s question above]

I\'d like to direct you to the message I wrote in this forum under a different heading. Here\'s the link:

http://www.proz.com/v3/index.php3?sp=bb/viewtopic&sid=&topic=87&forum=15&15

I\'ve bought some great SpanishEnglish d
... See more
Jeniffer,

[I\'m copying this from my reply to Cindy\'s question above]

I\'d like to direct you to the message I wrote in this forum under a different heading. Here\'s the link:

http://www.proz.com/v3/index.php3?sp=bb/viewtopic&sid=&topic=87&forum=15&15

I\'ve bought some great SpanishEnglish dickos from Grant & Cutler but their prices might horrify you...You could also try the two American Web sites I listed. They\'re both excellent sources for all the major languages.

Please tell me if you find the dictionary.

HTH

Marcus
Collapse

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 07:39
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 23, 2001

Hi Jennifer!

It\'s worthwhile following up when the EDITORIAL DIAZ DE SANTOS is going to release the second edition of its Polytechnical Dictionary - this would cover all your interests and a lot of other scientific fields as well. They have a lot of web pages, so I can\'t really pinpoint any central one for orders (a websearch will turn them all up) but you could write to inquire. They\'ve sworn it would be out early this year and they\'re running behind deadline. I\'m also waiting.

Yaotl Altan

Yaotl Altan
Yaotl Altan  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 00:39
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Excellent dictionary. Feb 7, 2021

Parrot wrote:

Hi Jennifer!

It\'s worthwhile following up when the EDITORIAL DIAZ DE SANTOS is going to release the second edition of its Polytechnical Dictionary ...

That's one of the best dictionaries I've acquired in my life. I bought it via Internet directly from Spain, because I never found it in Mexico despite the many searches I did in local bookstores.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Architecture, Engineering, Construction Bilingual Dictionary/Glossary

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »