Virtual conference for translation agencies session (2010): Project Management for Agencies

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com virtual conferences » "Virtual conference for translation agencies session (2010): Project Management for Agencies".
You can see the ProZ.com virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Yasser Moharram
Yasser Moharram  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 01:00
Member (2008)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Main elements that translator needs to become a successful project manager Oct 12, 2010

Hello Tom
I hope that this webinar includes answers for the following:
- What are the main elements that translator needs to become a successful project manager, in case he had not practis project management before?
- How can a beginner project manager improve his experience in this field?
- How can I promote my self as Project manager?

Best regards

[Edited at 2010-10-12 04:14 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Virtual conference for translation agencies session (2010): Project Management for Agencies

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »