Virtual conference for freelancers session (2010): ProZ.com 2009 virtual conference session - Getting the most out of your ProZ.com profile

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com virtual conferences » "Virtual conference for freelancers session (2010): ProZ.com 2009 virtual conference session - Getting the most out of your ProZ.com profile".
You can see the ProZ.com virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Noha Mostafa
Noha Mostafa  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 15:52
Member (2008)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Getting the most out of your ProZ.com profile Sep 30, 2010

A very interesting and beneficial session where I was taught many things such as how to create an effective profile, add effective tag line, add special tabs to show my credentials, earn kudoz in my speciality to get a higher rank in the directory, and many more.

[Edited at 2010-09-30 17:22 GMT]

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Thanks for the feedback Noha! Oct 1, 2010

If you found this session to be useful, then I'm sure you will also benefit from the following video on how to customize your ProZ.com profile to boost traffic to your profile and improve your site and web visibility:

http://www.proz.com/videos/tutorials%20on%20proz.com/388

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Lucia

Irene Acler
Irene Acler  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 14:52
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Getting the most out of your ProZ.com profile Oct 6, 2010

I found the presentation interesting and full of tips to build an attractive and effective profile.
I would like to thank to Lucia as well for the link she provided: I found it very well structured and I wrote down a number of things I have to do to improve my profile and become more visible.

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Virtual conference for freelancers session (2010): ProZ.com 2009 virtual conference session - Getting the most out of your ProZ.com profile

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »