Virtual conference for freelancers session (2010): Deep Mining: get more than a fuzzy feeling from CAT

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com virtual conferences » "Virtual conference for freelancers session (2010): Deep Mining: get more than a fuzzy feeling from CAT".
You can see the ProZ.com virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Peter Motte
Peter Motte  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 21:23
Member (2009)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Interesting Sep 30, 2010

This is my first virtual conference, but luckily I'm a DV user since a long time. Otherwise the presentation would be boring. Not because it's a bad presentation as such (I did learn a few things), but because a virtual online viewing is not really that fast. I even got disconnected at a certain moment.

Luchia
Luchia
Local time: 15:23
English
+ ...
To slow the download speaking Sep 30, 2010

I couldn't follow in a proper way the audio, thanks.

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Recorded content will be available to attendees for replay Oct 1, 2010

Hello Luchia,

If you experienced audio difficulties while attending this session, remember you will be able to access all recorded content until December 30th, 2010.

Some sessions are already available in the conference page, http://www.proz.com/translation3/freelance-translators/program , or in the virtual environment, while others will be made ava
... See more
Hello Luchia,

If you experienced audio difficulties while attending this session, remember you will be able to access all recorded content until December 30th, 2010.

Some sessions are already available in the conference page, http://www.proz.com/translation3/freelance-translators/program , or in the virtual environment, while others will be made available within the next few days.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Lucia
Collapse

Luchia
Luchia
Local time: 15:23
English
+ ...
Thanks for all!! Oct 2, 2010

Hello Lucia,

I really appreciate your soon answer and thanks so much for telling me where I could review the different topics of the conference.

Best Regards,

Luchia

Lorenzo Martinelli
Lorenzo Martinelli
Local time: 20:23
English to Italian
+ ...
Recorded content will be available to attendees for replay Oct 4, 2010

Hello Lucia,

you said,

Some sessions are already available in the conference page, http://www.proz.com/translation3/freelance-translators/program , or in the virtual environment, while others will be made available within the next few days.

Do you know when this particular session will be available?

Thanks.

Lorenzo

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Virtual conference for freelancers session (2010): Deep Mining: get more than a fuzzy feeling from CAT

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »