No response on Proz ad inquiry
Thread poster: Jinseung Eu
Jinseung Eu
Jinseung Eu
South Korea
Local time: 20:52
Korean to English
Jan 28, 2021

I've been sending inquiries about Proz.com banner ads but have not received any reply for almost two weeks. Is this normal?

I sent one inquiry to "request a quote" inquiry form about 2 weeks ago and to "[email protected]" about a week ago. None of them returned an answer. Can someone tell me what's going on in the ad department, and show me how I can get an answer?

The following is my question:

Hello!

I am a member of Proz and would like
... See more
I've been sending inquiries about Proz.com banner ads but have not received any reply for almost two weeks. Is this normal?

I sent one inquiry to "request a quote" inquiry form about 2 weeks ago and to "[email protected]" about a week ago. None of them returned an answer. Can someone tell me what's going on in the ad department, and show me how I can get an answer?

The following is my question:

Hello!

I am a member of Proz and would like to promote a translator's aid app on Proz. I've sent an inquiry through the site but got no replies for several days. I am interested in PPC banner ads, and have two questions:

1. I don't see any banner ad on Proz site. Can you show me some cases of how they are displayed?

2. I see that the minimum is $100 monthly. Does it mean that I will be paying $100 a month even when there are no clicks into my site? Or do I pay only for the clicks even if they are below $100?

Thanks.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No response on Proz ad inquiry

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »