Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 10:07
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Feb 14, 2021

Since this morning I’ve been receiving notifications of old glossary-building questions over and over again. I suppose there’s a bug working its way through the system somewhere… I’ve submitted a support ticket but as today is Sunday I will not have a response as quickly as I would like and I wonder how many people are being affected by this. Am I the only one?

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Member (2008)
Italian to English
It happens Feb 14, 2021

Teresa Borges wrote:

Since this morning I’ve been receiving notifications of old glossary-building questions over and over again. I suppose there’s a bug working its way through the system somewhere… I’ve submitted a support ticket but as today is Sunday I will not have a response as quickly as I would like and I wonder how many people are being affected by this. Am I the only one?

This happens to me occasionally. I suspect it's my own ISP. Emails get backed up on the server and there's a glitch somewhere, then they all get downloaded at once, including some old emails dating from weeks ago that I had already received and dealt with. I don't think this is a Proz issue.

[Edited at 2021-02-14 17:04 GMT]

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
@Tom Feb 14, 2021

You may be right, but all the emails are coming from Proz and they all relate to old glossary-building questions. In the meanwhile, I've received 3 more...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Glossary-building questions

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »