Uploading Sdlxliff files to Memoq Web
Thread poster: Baran Keki
Baran Keki
Baran Keki  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 04:06
English to Turkish
Mar 24, 2021

Is there a way to upload sdlxliff files to Memoq Web?

Baran Keki
Baran Keki  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 04:06
English to Turkish
TOPIC STARTER
.. Mar 25, 2021

So nobody has used Memoq Web then?

Ruchira Raychaudhuri
Ruchira Raychaudhuri  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 03:06
Member (2008)
Dutch to English
If client sends the prepared file.. Mar 25, 2021

I work with a client who uses MemoQ Web. They prepare the file such that I can work on it in Trados Studio. So the file comes to me in the .mqxliff or .xlf format. I sent the same file back and they can upload it to MemoQ Web.
I think you need to have a memoQ project manager and memoQ server version to do this kind of export & import between
... See more
I work with a client who uses MemoQ Web. They prepare the file such that I can work on it in Trados Studio. So the file comes to me in the .mqxliff or .xlf format. I sent the same file back and they can upload it to MemoQ Web.
I think you need to have a memoQ project manager and memoQ server version to do this kind of export & import between MemoQ Web & Studio: see https://docs.memoq.com/current/en/Places/import-sdl-studio-package.html

Hope this helps!
Collapse

Baran Keki

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Uploading Sdlxliff files to Memoq Web

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »