Questionaire
Thread poster: sakm
sakm
sakm
Slovakia
Oct 29, 2019

Hello everyone,

I am posting this message to sincerely ask you for a little favor. I am a translation and interpretation student and I have one task for a seminar paper to do a research. I chose the topic - Interpreting and how to be a good interpreter + psychological aspects during interpreting. I chose the questionaire method and so I need some people (professionals, amateurs, it does not matter ...) to fill it for me. I naturally asked my classmates but it is not enoug.
... See more
Hello everyone,

I am posting this message to sincerely ask you for a little favor. I am a translation and interpretation student and I have one task for a seminar paper to do a research. I chose the topic - Interpreting and how to be a good interpreter + psychological aspects during interpreting. I chose the questionaire method and so I need some people (professionals, amateurs, it does not matter ...) to fill it for me. I naturally asked my classmates but it is not enoug.

So this way I ask you for this little help. I hope you will not mind this. Everything will be anonymous and the questionaire should not take you more than 15 minutes. I do not want to be impertinent, but the time presses me so if it is possible, I would be really glad if you filled it until the end of this week.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qtJdU2OMUwOA4OGX8F2SY_QyrtIaoTarIxh0QKJD1NE/viewform?edit_requested=true

Thank you a lot!

[Edited at 2019-10-29 21:37 GMT]
Collapse

María Paula Gorgone

María Paula Gorgone
María Paula Gorgone  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 12:30
English to Spanish
+ ...
Done Oct 30, 2019

Good luck!

Hedwig Spitzer (X)
Hedwig Spitzer (X)  Identity Verified
Peru
French to Spanish
+ ...
Done! Oct 30, 2019

Good luck with your studies.

Paweł Hamerski (X)
Paweł Hamerski (X)
Local time: 12:30
English to Polish
+ ...
questions requiring in-depth psychological studies are not my forte but Nov 15, 2019

I have done my ... whatever it is

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Questionaire

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »