Off topic: What about a beer with me in Hanoi or Nha Trang?
Thread poster: Veronika Hansova
Veronika Hansova
Veronika Hansova  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 10:23
Member (2006)
English to Czech
+ ...
Nov 24, 2015

Dear fellow translators,

I am about to visit Vietnam at the beginning of December. I plan to spend a week in Hanoi and a week in Nha Trang, and I would love to go out for a beer with some fellow translators (please note I do not speak Vietnamese). My schedule in Hanoi is rather full, and I am available only on Thursday, December 10. But I plan to be in Nha trang from 13-20 December with no specific afternoon/evening p
... See more
Dear fellow translators,

I am about to visit Vietnam at the beginning of December. I plan to spend a week in Hanoi and a week in Nha Trang, and I would love to go out for a beer with some fellow translators (please note I do not speak Vietnamese). My schedule in Hanoi is rather full, and I am available only on Thursday, December 10. But I plan to be in Nha trang from 13-20 December with no specific afternoon/evening program. So if there is anybody interested in a little chit-chat in Nha Trang or on the single evening in Hanoi, please drop me a message.

Veronika
Collapse

Nguyen Dieu
Nguyen Dieu  Identity Verified
Vietnam
Local time: 16:23
Member (2008)
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
Welcome to Hanoi Nov 25, 2015

So bad that I am not available during the month you are in Hanoi.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

What about a beer with me in Hanoi or Nha Trang?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »