Trados Studio 2017 Freelance Plus: How to use the second activation?
Thread poster: Stephan Kaps
Stephan Kaps
Stephan Kaps  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:28
English to German
+ ...
Jun 27, 2017

Hello,

I have purchased Trados Studio 2017 Freelance Plus, however, the license page of my account only lists one available actication. Does anybody know how I can use the second activation and/or get support? It seems that the support chat is no longer available.

Jaime Oriard
Jaime Oriard  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 17:28
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Same number Jun 27, 2017

Use the same license on the second computer.

Hope this helps.

Stephan Kaps
Stephan Kaps  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:28
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Unfortunately, this does not work Jun 27, 2017

Thanks, but this does not work - Studio tells me that I have already activated 1 of 1 licenses. With earlier Plus licenses, the license page also displayed the number of available activations correctly.

Mendham
Mendham  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 19:28
English to French
Fill up the form Jun 27, 2017

I think It needs to be activated from the Technical support team. Contact your immediate local customer service, he/she will guide you to the tab on your SDL Trados account where you find a form to fill up. Once done you will be contacted by the headquarter customer service in Dublin. I hope it helps.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2017 Freelance Plus: How to use the second activation?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »