For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Translation of official documents, contracts and certificates for beginners

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Translation of official documents, contracts and certificates for beginners".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Rocio Nesbitt
Rocio Nesbitt  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:26
English to Spanish
+ ...
Session: Translation of official documents, contracts and certificates for beginners Apr 18, 2017

I want to take the Session: Translation of official documents, contracts and certificates for beginners, but I will be on vacation time out of the country.
I want to know, if I can register and pay for the webinar and watch it later.
I hope to hear from you.
Thank you for the attention.
Rocio

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Session: Translation of official documents, contracts and certificates for beginners Apr 19, 2017

Rojoh wrote:

I want to take the Session: Translation of official documents, contracts and certificates for beginners, but I will be on vacation time out of the country.
I want to know, if I can register and pay for the webinar and watch it later.
I hope to hear from you.
Thank you for the attention.
Rocio

Hello Rocio,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Indeed, even if you do not attend the online session you will still have unlimited access to the video recording and training materials. A link to handouts will be emailed to you within one work week after the session. Once you gt this link you can watch the video as many times and when it is needed.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Tina Weinreben
Tina Weinreben  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 19:26
Member (2017)
Italian to German
+ ...
Missing link for access to webinar May 31, 2017

Hello,

I have signed up and paid for this training but still have not received the link to access the webinar.
Could you please send it to me?

Thanks in advance.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Missing link for access to webinar May 31, 2017

Tina Weinreben wrote:

Hello,

I have signed up and paid for this training but still have not received the link to access the webinar.
Could you please send it to me?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Tina,

Thanks for the heads-up. I have just resent an invitation email as requested.

Do not hesitate to let me know if you need anything else.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation of official documents, contracts and certificates for beginners

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »