Off topic: The best MT-translated spam ever
Thread poster: Kristina Cosumano (X)
Kristina Cosumano (X)
Kristina Cosumano (X)  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:42
German to English
Oct 3, 2015

Forgive me if this made the rounds here before. I was cleaning up some old blog posts and came across this old message that had been left in comments. It's almost a work of art.

My partner choice you have seen way too the utmost living room dwellings,
here seeing as
A public place, consume cold weather baby bottles to hold on to each of our just lately brewed caffeine.
A full a cup of coffee settlement method became supported featuring
a genuine 1-6 cup
... See more
Forgive me if this made the rounds here before. I was cleaning up some old blog posts and came across this old message that had been left in comments. It's almost a work of art.

My partner choice you have seen way too the utmost living room dwellings,
here seeing as
A public place, consume cold weather baby bottles to hold on to each of our just lately brewed caffeine.
A full a cup of coffee settlement method became supported featuring
a genuine 1-6 cup commercially produced patented style and design.
The idea is an additional genuine 10. Two inches superb and eight centimeter massive, continuously
pushing all the way up it really is durability.
Gaggia has developed into well known sticker rrnside the espresso
machine bizz and you might be confident that a few would be knowledgeable systems.
In this way, minimum you’re just about to know in some that a lot of all you could tend to be going to are pushes you to an ideal hot beverage.

Use it for your next poetry slam!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The best MT-translated spam ever

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »