Thread poster: Georgie Scott
Georgie Scott
Georgie Scott  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 13:40
French to English
+ ...
Aug 5, 2015

A French branch of Adobe is advertising for an English-speaking (?) copywriter/translator on LinkedIn, because:

"At Adobe Stock, the Copywriter is responsible for translating product and marketing messaging into smart, effective copy that appropriately conveys our objectives, while upholding a consistent level of polish to elevate the
... See more
A French branch of Adobe is advertising for an English-speaking (?) copywriter/translator on LinkedIn, because:

"At Adobe Stock, the Copywriter is responsible for translating product and marketing messaging into smart, effective copy that appropriately conveys our objectives, while upholding a consistent level of polish to elevate the quality of the Adobe Stock voice."

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/62974133?trk=hp-feed-job-name&clkData=&spSrc=

Adobe Stock only costs €30-150/month.

[Edited at 2015-08-05 23:40 GMT]
Collapse

Christine Andersen
Christine Andersen  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 13:40
Member (2003)
Danish to English
+ ...
Looks as if the previous one has already left Aug 6, 2015

by the standard of the English

In collaboration with the communication department, the copyrighter is in charge of:
•Translating/editing texts reserved for external communication: brochures, web banners, emails, press releases, publications for social networks, blog articles, newsletters…
•Translating/editing texts (in French) for the different websites of the company
•Daily manage the French blog of Adobe Stock : monitoring, research of subjects linked with the Adobe Stock’s market
•Daily manage the social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Google+, forum … - writing posts and articles, manage events linked with Adobe Stock activities, enhance the community participation on social networks and on the French forum-.
•Re-reading and re-writing articles, wrote by external authors.

plus several other things I would change, but hey, I don't want to be a monster proofreader and I am not applying for the job myself.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adobe is in need of a translator/copywriter

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »