Help for searching an expression on Xbench
Thread poster: J M A
J M A
J M A
Spain
Local time: 20:56
Mar 22, 2017

Hello,

I'm trying to make a search on the free version of Xbench and I would like to know if anyone could help me...

The source has to contain "surgical room" and I want to see all segments where neither "bloc opératoire" or "blocs opératoires" appear. That's to say, I want to check if a phrase different from "bloc opératoire" or "blocs opératoires has been used for "via".

Do you think this is possible?

Thanks in advance...
See more
Hello,

I'm trying to make a search on the free version of Xbench and I would like to know if anyone could help me...

The source has to contain "surgical room" and I want to see all segments where neither "bloc opératoire" or "blocs opératoires" appear. That's to say, I want to check if a phrase different from "bloc opératoire" or "blocs opératoires has been used for "via".

Do you think this is possible?

Thanks in advance

Best.
Collapse

pep
pep
Local time: 20:56
English to Spanish
Use Xbench Powerseach Mar 22, 2017

You can do so with Powersearch.

Type the following in the fields (including the double quotes):

Source: "surgical room"
Target: -""bloc opératoire" -"blocs opératoires"

Then press Ctrl+P (i.e. Powersearch).

The folllowing video on Powersearch will be useful to see how it work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuqJDVWF9Bk

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help for searching an expression on Xbench

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »